Advertise in the Community Guide
The Lower Township Community Guide
Reserve Your Advertisement Spot Now in the 2018 Lower Township 220th Anniversary Commemorative Edition Community Guide
- The Lower Township Community Guide is an annual information booklet distributed to all Lower Township residents.
15,000 books are provided via direct mail, welcome bags and local business drop points.
- It is a useful resource all throughout the year.
- The members of our community and visitors look forward to getting a copy to read the articles, having important Township information at their fingertips and seeing the beautiful pictures submitted by the Photo Contest entrants.
- This Year's Booklet will be a special Keepsake Edition celebrating our Community's 220th Anniversary featuring Historic Photos and Articles.
- This year's book will contain an Informational map with opportunities to highlight your Business
Every member of the Lower Township Chamber of Commerce is included in the listing portion of the book.
Of course, the best way to maximize your exposure is to purchase advertising space.
Space is limited so click here to reserve your spot today.
Questions? Email or call Mary Ellen Galman
Mary Ellen's cell: (609)675-6127